The current Corona Rules for the State of NRW can be viewed at https://www.land.nrw/corona. The list of foreign risk areas is continuously updated at https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html. Entering NRW from foreign risk areas must inform the public health department at https://einreiseanmeldung.de/ before entering NRW.
We assume that after the end of the currently valid "lockdown" measures, individual sports will be allowed in the fresh air again, in compliance with our hygiene concept.
We recommend our guests to buy the tickets online on our websitehttps://www.tickets.skiliftkarussell.de/. If you do not have a keycard yet, please register in time and have a keycard sent to you. This is valid for 5 years. Please note: Only one active authorization is allowed on each KeyCard.
In order to organise the distance rules for the transport of people in the ski area as safely as possible, the following rules are agreed:
- Cable cars are part of the public transport system, therefore the wearing of a mouth and nose protector (MNS) is obligatory for both winter sports enthusiasts and cable car employees.
- Masks are compulsory at ticket offices, in the queuing area and during the lift ride.
- Outside these areas, the 1.5 metre safety distance must be maintained. If this compliance is not possible, an MNS obligation applies.
Currently the restaurants in the ski area are closed. If the legal regulations permit opening, mouth-and-nose protection must be worn in closed rooms without exception. This applies to guests and employees. Disinfectant dispensers are placed in the entrance area. Care is taken to ensure sufficient table distance. Food and beverages may only be consumed at the assigned seat.
With a reopening of the leisure facilities, all ski schools will also open and follow the Winterberg ski school guidelines, which are intended to offer the greatest possible safety for all guests. A group may consist of a maximum of ten people including the snow sports instructors. Snow sport instructors who arrive from abroad must present a negative PCR test to the ski school.
With the reopening of the leisure facilities, ski and equipment rental will also be possible as before. The providers will of course follow the distance rules and the applicable rules in the retail sector. In addition, increased attention will be paid to the disinfection of rental equipment. The wearing of a mouth and nose protector is mandatory.
- Mouth and nose protection is mandatory wherever the minimum distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained.
- Hygiene, such as regular hand washing and using disinfectant dispensers
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm
Our employees take fever measurements before starting work. If there are signs of symptoms, a quick test is carried out on the relevant employees. All foreign employees must show a negative corona test at the start of the season.
New this year is a ski bus from the north slope, P5. It connects the ski lift carousel Winterberg with the ski areas in Altastenberg, on the Sahnehang and in Neuastenberg and commutes constantly back and forth. The validity range of the day and two-day tickets will be extended to these areas, so that more areas are available and skiers can spread out more easily.
Mouth and nose protection is compulsory on the ski bus. The journey time is well below the critical 15 minutes due to the short distance. In addition, there are the regular local transport connections.
- Current news of the situation is communicated via our homepage and social media.
- sensitive parking management
- Parking instruction with greater distance between cars
- If necessary, parking areas are partially closed and access roads are sealed off to limit the influx
- Communication of the situation via LED control panels
- Limited access, maximum one person per 10 m²
- Organisation of the waiting areas in front of the wards
- If possible separate input and output
- Disinfectant dispensers are sufficiently available
- Sufficient fresh air is provided
- Use of Hepa filter devices / UVC lamps to minimize the risk of infection
- Enabling contact tracking through the use of our rental software
- Masking obligation
- Hygiene signs in the rental stations
- Predominantly online sales with a limited number of tickets
- Masking obligation
- Multi-functional cloths can be purchased at the cash desks
- Sufficient disinfectant dispenser
- Hygiene signs at the cash desks
- Distance regulations are supported by personnel if necessary
- Masks must be worn in the lift, in the approach area and everywhere where the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be maintained
- Pitching areas are equalized by fences and additional personnel
- Hygiene signs in the waiting area
- Large and expanded area available via the new Winterberg + Ticket and bus network with Neu- and Altastenberg
- The lift transport takes place in the fresh air and the journey time is a maximum of 4 minutes, which is significantly shorter than the critical 15 minutes
- Only online bookings possible
- Masking obligation
- Small groups and no mixing of the groups among themselves
- Different starting times of the courses to equalize the rush
- Guest registration via a central Winterberg app (QR-19) before access
- Accurate table assignment and admission control by the staff
- Masks must be worn as soon as seats are left
- Disinfection dispensers, partitions and spit protection glazing
- No counter service, no après-ski
- Entrances and exits are separated as far as possible
- Expansion of the ventilation systems with UVC lamps to minimize the risk of infection
- Standalone units for air improvement (Hepa Filter)
- Additional installation of windows for cross ventilation
- Use of a hygiene signage system
- Disinfection of surfaces
- Fever measurement before taking up duty
- Small teams working separately from each other
- Use of rapid tests
- Spacious accommodation in double and single rooms
- Service only when symptom-free